Soobin is a South Korean singer and composer who is signed to the label Big Hit Music. TOMORROW X TOGETHER (also known as TXT) is a boy band, and he is the group’s leader and lead vocalist.
Ansan, South Korea was the place of Soobin’s birth on December 5th, 2000. On the 13th of January 2019, he was the second member of TXT to be shown to the public. He is well-known for the clarity and brilliance of his singing, in addition to the endearing nature of his personality.
TXT is led by Soobin, who is also the group’s frontman. He is in charge of guiding the band’s musical direction as well as their performances for the general audience. He also serves as the group’s primary vocalist, and his voice is described as being both lovely and crystal clear. In addition to having exceptional dance skills, Soobin has a commanding presence on stage, which earns him frequent compliments.
In addition to his work with TXT, Soobin has appeared as a lead actor in a number of popular television programmes, such as Music Bank and Inkigayo. In addition to that, he has hosted a number of music shows, such as “The Show” and “Show Champion.”
Soobin is noted for having a disposition that is both friendly and caring, which has helped him become one of the most well-liked members of TXT.
Some fun facts about Soobin:
- Choi Soobin is his real name.
- On December 5, 2000, he was born.
- He is in charge of the Korean pop boy band TXT.
- His height is 185 cm (6’1″).
- The anemone is the flower that stands for him.
- Sky blue is his favorite color.
- Blueberry cream bread is his favorite food.
- He has a low tolerance for heat.
- He likes Bebe Rexha a lot.
- His dog’s name is Sean.
- He has a keen interest in psychology.
- He likes sweet smells such as vanilla.
- His best song on TXT’s first album is “Our Summer.”
- After work, he takes a long shower.
- He is called “Cucumber” because of how big he is.
- He used to dance with Gyeongtae from the group 14U.
- Avengers: Infinity War is his best movie.
- A praying mantis stands in for him as a mascot.
- He really likes IU.
- Mint chocolate chip ice cream is his favorite flavor.
- He’s the group’s second member to join the Instagram revolution.
The year 2016 marked the beginning of Soobin’s journey as a K-pop idol after he submitted a video audition to Big Hit Entertainment. He was eventually offered a position in the company’s trainee programme after being given the opportunity to personally audition for the role.
Before making his debut in 2019 as a member of TXT, Soobin had put in a total of three years of training. On March 4, 2019, the band issued their first extended play, which was titled The Dream Chapter: Star. Commercially, the extended play (EP) was a hit, and it ended up at the top of the Gaon Album Chart in South Korea.
Since then, Soobin has collaborated with TXT on the production of a number of further albums, the most notable of which are The Dream Chapter: Magic, The Dream Chapter: Eternity, Minisode1: Blue Hour, and The Chaos Chapter: FREEZE. Additionally, the band has been honoured with a number of accolades, most notably the Mnet Asian Music Award for Best New Male Artist in 2019.
Soobin has also hosted a number of music shows, such as Music Bank and Inkigayo, in addition to his work with TXT. In addition, he served as the host of the South Korean music programme Music Bank from the 24th of July 2020 to the 1st of October 2021.
Soobin is a skilled performer who can sing, dance, and MC. He is also known for being compassionate and kind to others, qualities that endear him to those who follow him. He will undoubtedly keep on accomplishing remarkable things in the years to come.
Here is a brief overview of Soobin’s career:
- Soobin was born in Ansan, South Korea, on December 5, 2000.
- In 2016, he began his training as an idol after submitting an audition video to Big Hit Entertainment.
- On March 4, 2019, he made his debut as the leader of TXT with the publication of their debut EP, The Dream Chapter: Star.
- Since then, Soobin has released multiple EPs in addition to two studio albums, The Dream Chapter: Magic (2019) and The Chaos Chapter: Freeze (2021).
- Additionally, he has appeared in a number of music videos, including “Crown” and “Run Away.”
- Soobin was named the new host of the South Korean music program Music Bank in 2020, alongside Oh My Girl member Arin. Until October 2021, he hosted the program.
- Soobin is well-known for his crystal-clear vocals, dancing abilities, and endearing personality. He has been praised for his skill as an MC and his ability to interact with fans.
Soobin is a rising talent in the K-pop industry and will undoubtedly have a prosperous career. He is a gifted and charismatic musician who has already won the affections of countless fans around the globe.
Here are a number of Soobin’s accomplishments:
- The 2019 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) Rookie of the Year award was given to TXT.
- Soobin earned the award for Best New Male Artist at the Seoul Music Awards in 2020.
- Soobin was designated one of the “100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2020” by TC Candler.
- In 2021, Soobin rated ninth on the Forbes Korea Power Celebrity list.
- In the K-pop industry, Soobin is a skilled artist who is quickly becoming a rising star. He will undoubtedly keep on accomplishing remarkable things in the years to come.