Sanam Johar and Abigail Pande are among the cutest couples in the television industry. Abigail Pande is an actress and dancer and she has been in a relationship with Sanam Johar for the last six years. Sanam Johar was planning to marry last year when the pandemic caused them to postpone their preparations. The couple, who featured in season 8 of Nach Baliye in 2017, has been living together for the past four years.
Abigail Pande and Sanam Johar on Marriage
“Everyone there wants to know when we intend to marry,” Abigail, who was last seen in producer Amir and Sonali Jaffar’s Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha, says. Last year, Sanam and I had planned to marry, but the epidemic destroyed our plans. We’d like to get married when it’s convenient for everyone to attend and bless us. What is the purpose of having a wedding if your loved ones and relatives are unable to attend? In addition, Sanam and I have already moved in together and are enjoying our time together. That’s the most important thing.”
“With him, I don’t need to care about how I look and be dressed like a doll every time,” she says about Sanam. Of course, if we’re going out, it’ll important to him, and he’ll want me to look nice, but he’s fine with my innocence and simplicity at home. That feature in him is really appealing to me.”
“TV shows have been trying something different since the epidemic attacked us last year,” she remarked, expressing her thoughts on how television is trying with innovative topics. There’s always room for improvement, but I’m have seen a lot of makers trying out new ideas, which is a refreshing change.”
About Abigail Pande
- She is an actress and dancer
- She was born on 27th February 1992
- Abigail Pande age is 29 years old
- She made her debut with TV: Kya Dil Mein Hai in (2007-2008)
- Her hometown is Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Abigail father name: Rajiv Jain
- Abigail mother name: Faylene Pande
- She has also participated in the dance reality show named Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan.
- Apart from this, she has participated in ‘Kaun Jeetega Bollywood Ka Ticket.’
- She participated in the dance reality show ‘Nach Baliye Season 8’ with her boyfriend Sanam Johar.