Kanye Omari West is an American rapper, singer, record producer, businessman, and fashion designer who was born on June 8, 1977. He has had a significant impact on the evolution of mainstream hip hop, popular music, and popular culture in the twenty-first century. West went to Chicago, Illinois, with his mother after his parents divorced when he was three years old. After meeting producer/DJ No I.D., who taught him, he began experimenting with music. In 1997, he was awarded a scholarship at the American Academy of Art, but he decided to transfer to Chicago State University to study English. He eventually dropped out of school at the age of 20 to pursue a career in music. West began making beats for local artists after dropping out of college to perfect his own sound. In 1996, his first recognised producing credits were for Chicago rapper Grave’s debut album, Down to Earth. Foxy Brown, Deric “D-Dot” Angelettie, and Harlem World are among the musicians he produced at this time.
Kanye West Net Worth
Kanye West is a producer, rapper, fashion designer, and entrepreneur from the United States. With the release of his 2004 album The College Dropout, Kanye became a trusted brand. He is now one of the most successful and award-winning performers in the world has received 69 Grammy nominations and winning 21 of them. In recent years, he has shifted his focus from music to business. West has amassed a large fortune as a result of his Yeezy/Adidas partnership.
According to a report, Kanye West is worth $6.6 billion. He is the wealthiest Black person in United States history.
Kanye has been making at least $100 million a year in recent years from his different ventures. Royalties and other income from his Yeezy brand and Adidas collaboration account for the great majority of his earnings.
Yeezy owns 100 percent of his own Yeezy fashion business and receives a royalty on sales of more than $1.5 billion per year. Yeezy is worth $4 to $5 billion, according to multiple private bank assessments. According to a March 2021 UBS estimation, Yeezy increases Kanye’s net worth by $3-4 billion. According to the same source, West’s partnership with The Gap will boost his net worth by $1 billion.
Kanye West Earnings By Year:
- In 2007, he came close to earning $17 million.
- 2008 was a fantastic year for him, as he nearly doubled his previous year’s earnings of $30,000,000.
- He earned almost $25,000,000 in 2009, which was less than the previous year.
- Kanye earned $12,000,000 in 2010.
- Kanye’s increased his earnings and he made $16,000,000 in 2011.
- After years of ups and downs, he earned $35,000,000 in 2012, which was one of the biggest earnings of his career till 2012, and In 2013 he earned nearly $20,000,000 in 2013.
- He earned $30,000,000, $22,000,000, and $18,000,000 in 2014, 2015, and 2016.
- In 2017, Kanye made almost $22 million.
- Kanye West made close to $90 million in 2018. One of the most successful years of his career till 2018.
- In 2019, He almost made 100 million dollars. With such a large sum of money. It seemed that no one will be able to stop him from becoming a world-class businessman.
- Kanye West had a successful year in 2020, collecting near $200 million, which was the highest earnings from his past year.
- Bloomberg published a study about Kanye West’s net worth in March 2021, based on the value of his Yeezy fashion label. The fashion line has a relationship with Adidas and is a popular choice among sneakerheads. Because of its partnership with Adidas, the brand is believed to be worth $3.2 to $4.7 billion. However, this is only a portion of the entire net worth. In a contract valued roughly $970 million, Yeezy is reportedly expected to unveil a Gap collection later this summer. The Yeezy brand’s value is being integrated into updated Kanye West net worth calculations because Kanye West is the sole owner of the fashion label. Here’s a more up-to-date breakdown, as well as some alternative estimations.
We looked at the following assets and liabilities when calculating Kanye West’s net worth:
Value of Yeezy brand = $5 billion
Value of Gap partnership = $1 billion
Cash, equities and other assets = $400 million
Real estate assets = $120 million
Yeezy.com website = $100 million
Liabilities and other considerations = $100 million
Music catalog including G.O.O.D Music = $80 million
Kanye West net worth = $6.7 billion
Also, take a look Top Ten Richest Rapper’s list.
- Kanye West net worth with $1.8 billion
- Jay-Z net is earning nearly $1.4 billion
- Sean Combs net worth is $885 million
- Dr. Dre net worth with $820 million
- Eminem net worth is $230 million
- Master P net worth is $200 million
- Usher net with $180 million
- Drake net worth is $180 million
- Ice Cube net earned nearly $160 million
- Pharrell Williams net worth is $150 million