Jungkook, a member of BTS, has written two solo songs: “Still with You” and “My You.” In celebration of BTS’s seventh anniversary and as a gift to their ARMY, “Still With You” was made available in 2020. The song is a gentle, acoustic ballad that talks about how comforting it is to know that you always have someone to turn to, even while you’re separated.
In 2022, “My You” was made available as a part of BTS’ yearly Festa event. About the love and support that Jungkook has received from ARMY throughout the years, the song is a more cheerful pop ballad.
Both songs are intimate and sincere, and they convey Jungkook’s gratitude to his listeners. Both songs also have lovely music, captivating melodies, and calming lyrics.
The following are a few lyrics from “Still With You”:
- “I’ll tell you I missed you again The time when I was with you”
- “I’ll be with you wherever you go I’ll be with you wherever you are”
- “I’ll be with you even if the world is against us I’ll be with you until the end”
The following are a few lyrics from “My You”:
- “I’m so glad I met you You’re the one who saved me You’re the one who made me shine”
- “I’ll always be here for you I’ll always be by your side I’ll always love you”
- “You’re my light, you’re my hope You’re my everything”
Both “Still With You” and “My You” were published between 2020 and 2022. In 2023, however, they will both be released on streaming platforms.
- The release date for “Still With You” is July 3, 2023.
- The release date for “My You” is July 3, 2023.
In July 2023, in addition to the official releases, there will be several promotional activities for both tracks. These include the following:
- On July 6, 2023, a short film for “Still With You” will be released.
- On July 7, 2023, behind-the-scenes footage for “Still With You” will be released.
- On July 10, 2023, a preview of the recording film for “My You” will be released.
- On July 12, 2023, the official teaser for “My You” will be released.
- On July 14, 2023, the music video for “My You” will be released.
Fans will undoubtedly have their interest piqued as a result of these promotional activities, which will lead to a rise in the popularity of both tracks.