Ryan Kattner- Bio, Age, Height, Net Worth, Wife, Marriage
Ryan Kattner was also known professionally as Honus. Honus is a well-known frontman for the indie rock band “Man Man” and an accomplished musician, composer, and playwright from the United States. Six Demon Bag and Use Your Delusion are two of his most successful albums.
After being presented as Constance Wu’s lover in May 2021, Kattner became an overnight sensation. Moreover, he and Wu have a child together, a girl, who was born in 2020. He has more than 11,000 Instagram followers: @honushonus.
Ryan Kattner Biography
|Full Name||Ryan Kattner|
|Date of Birth||August 3, 1979|
|Marital Status||In a Relationship constance Wu|
|Famous for||Bandleader “Man Man” and Boyfriend of Constance Wu|
|Ryan’s Parents||Maria Kattner (mother)|
|Siblings||Patrick Kattner, Cyrus Ghaheremani|
|Ryan’s Height in Inches||5 feet 6 inches|
|Ryan’s Weight||75kg (165.43 lbs)|
|Ryan’s Net Worth||$2-3 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ryan Kattner Was Born in Abilene, Texas
Ryan Kattner was born in Abilene, Texas, on August 3rd, 1979. Maria Kattner is his mother’s name, and his father’s identity is a mystery. The only thing we know about his father is that he served in the Air Force and was stationed in Corpus Christi, Texas, during his career. Contrary to this, though, his mother worked as a nurse and lived in Massachusetts. Cyrus Ghaheremani and Patrick Kattner are Ryan’s two siblings, respectively. Twitch’s former head of content development, the current manager of creative development and production at Netflix.
Ryan has proven that he cares deeply about his family. A number of times, he has taken to Instagram to post photographs of his mother and father, along with a heartfelt message about how they have supported him during both his best and darkest moments.
And About Ryan Kattner’s Career
- Ryan Kattner has had a successful professional music career. He is best known as the lead vocalist, lyricist, and pianist for the popular indie rock band “Man Man.” He’s a founding member of the band Honus Honus, which goes by that name on stage.
- In 2004, they released their debut album, “The Man in a Blue Turban With a Face.”
- In addition to being a member of “Man Man,” Kattner is also a member of “Mister Heavenly,” another indie-rock ensemble.
- In 2016, he released his first-ever solo album, titled “Use Your Delusion,” which was a smash hit.
- In addition, he worked as a music supervisor for the Fox television series “The Exorcist.”
- “Off Route 9” is a 2009 film in which he co-wrote the script with director God’s Country.
- “Man Man” returned to the scene in 2020 with a new album named “Dream Hunting in the Valley of the In-Between.” The band had been absent for over seven years.
- He has also worked as a music supervisor at Tattered and as a Flim Flam Mab at Mega Naturals, among other places.
- In addition to his music career, he has appeared in films such as “Dig Two Graves,” “Oh JOy,” and the most recent of which is “Wow” (2021).
Relationship Status of Ryan Kattner
Despite the fact that he has not yet tied the knot, Ryan Kattner has been dating Constance Wu. Wu is an Asian-American actress best known for her starring role on the ABC sitcom “Fresh Off the Boat” as Jessica Huang. Crazy Rich Asians and Hustlers starred in her rise to fame.
It was only in May 2021 that Wu revealed that Kattner and Wu had a kid together during an interview on The James Corden Show that they had kept their relationship a secret for so long. A Little Blue Butt, which she said is common in Asian newborns, was another thing she disclosed about her kid.