Bhuj: The Pride Of India’s trailer is now available. It’s explosive and appears to be as expected.
Abhishek Dudhaiya’s Bhuj: The Pride of India is an anticipated Indian period drama war. It is set during the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 and follows the story of IAF Squadron Leader Vijay Karnik, the then-in-charge of the Bhuj airfield, who, with the help of 300 women from the nearby village Madhapar, repaired the IAF airbase. Sanjay Dutt, Sonakshi Sinha, Nora Fatehi, Sharad Kelkar, Ammy Virk, Pranitha Subhash, and Ihana Dhillon star opposite Ajay Devgn as Karnik.
In June 2019, premiere in the areas of Hyderabad, Kutch, Bhopal, Indore, Lucknow, Mumbai, Kolkata, Dubai, and Goregaon. Devgn began work in Hyderabad on November 22, 2020, after the film was put on hold in March 2020 due to a Coronavirus lockdown in India when it was 90% complete, and shooting ultimately finished in the last week of March 2021, taking the picture into post-production.
The film was supposed to be released in theatres around the world on August 14, 2020, during the Fourth of July weekend, but the production halt changed that. Later, the producers confirmed that it will now be streamed straight on Disney+Hotstar on August 13, 2021, in light of the scenario during the epidemic and in consideration of cinemas’ occupancy rules.
Bhuj: The Pride of India cast
- Sonakshi Sinha will play Sunderben Jetha Madharparya
- Nora Fatehi considered as Spy Heena Rehman
- Sharad Kelkar as Military Officer Ram Karan “RK” Nair
- Sanjay Dutt will play Indian Army Scout Ranchordas Pagi
- Ajay Devgn will play Squadron Leader Vijay Kumar Karnik
- Ammy Virk as Flight Officer Vikram Singh Baj Jethaaz
- Ihana Dhillon
- Pranitha Subhash
- Mahesh Shetty as Vinod Karnik, Vijay’s brother
- Jay Patel
- Monazir Khan as Anurag Tripathi