Gabriel Guevara Mourreau was born in Madrid on February 6, 2001. He is best known for his recurring role as Cristian “Cris” Miralles Haro in Skam Espaa, the Spanish adaptation of Skam, and as Nick Leister in the Prime Video original film My Fault, based on the best-selling Wattpad novel series by Mercedes Ron.
Gabriel Guevara’s Early Life
Gabriel was born and reared in Madrid, Spain, by Marléne Mourreau, a French vedette, model, actress, and television presenter, and Michel Guevara, a dancer. Like his parents, he was drawn to artistic endeavours at an early age, participating in advertising campaigns and minor acting roles as a background actor.
|Full Name||Gabriel Guevara Mourreau|
|Date of birth||6 February 2001 old (as of 2023)|
|Place of Birth||Madrid Spain|
|Sibling||Wii Update Soon|
|Profession||Actor, model and Social Media Star|
Gabriel Guevara’s Career
Gabriel made his acting début as Cristian Miralles Haro in the first season of Skam Espaa, the Spanish adaptation of the Norwegian teen drama Skam, which centred on the daily struggles of adolescents. Between seasons 1 and 2, he appeared in twelve episodes of the series.
He then appeared as Manuel in the 2018 film Charter by Amanda Kernell and as Cristofer in the 2020 film Seoras del (h)AMPA. Later, Charter was chosen as the Swedish entry for Best International Feature Film at the 93rd Academy Awards, but it did not make the shortlist.
Gabriel’s next major role was in the 2020 TVE series HIT, a high school drama about an unorthodox educator tasked with reviving troubled institutions. Gabriel appeared for two seasons as the primary character Daro.
In 2022, Guevara appeared as choreographer Nacho Duato in the original series Bosé on Paramount+ and as juvenile Charly in the Prime Video film Tomorrow is today. Tomorrow is Today was the first film produced in Spanish for the platform. In the same year, he also reunited with Skam Espaa’s chief writer Estbaliz Burgaleta for the Netflix series You are not special as Asier and appeared in the HBO Max series How to send everything to hell as Fran.
Nick Leister, played by Gabriel’s Skam Espaa co-star Nicole Wallace, is involved in the dangerous street racing scene and later initiates an illicit relationship with his stepsister, Noah, in the 2023 Prime Video romance film My Fault. My Fault is based on Mercedes Ron’s popular novel series Culpables, which was originally published on Wattpad. After its release in June 2023, Amazon Prime Video reports that My Fault had the highest inaugural three-day viewership of any non-English local original film in the history of the service. Gabriel will soon appear in the Spanish television series Red Flags. In addition to his work in television and film, Guevara collaborated with his father in Italy on the opera Elixir of love.
A few of Gabriel Guevara’s exciting and lesser-known facts
- Gabriel Guevara, born on February 6, 2001, was born in Spain. Gabriel Guevara is a Spanish model and television and cinema actor.
- Gabriel began her career as a model in May 2017 by posting modelling-related Instagram photographs. In 2018, he made his television debut on Scam Espa.
- His appearances in numerous television programmes and films helped him establish a name for himself in the Spanish film industry. My Fault (2023), Scam Espaa (2018), and HIT (2020) are works of Gabriel Guevara that are well-known.
- He is also known to have been represented by the Uno Model Agency as a model. Gabriel portrays Nick in the forthcoming film my error (2023).
- Gabriel Guevara is a Madrid, Spain inhabitant. Gabriel was born into a well-established Christian family and adhered to the Christian faith.
- He is an extremely well-known Spanish actor and model. He has accomplished great things at a very tender age. Gabriel is represented by the talent agency of Brosnan.
- Regarding his educational background, he appears to be a well-read and intelligent individual.
- He worked as a model and was represented by Uno Model Agency.
- Guevara began his acting career at the age of 17 and his modelling career at the age of 16.
- Gabriel is well-known for portraying Cristian in the first and second seasons of the television series Scam Espaa.
- He is an expert on the cuisines of Spain, Japan, and Mexico.
- Gabriel enjoys travelling and exploring new locations. He enjoys reading books, dancing, and viewing motion pictures.
- In the 2018 popular romantic-drama television series Skam Espana, he debuted as Cristian.
- He is primarily recognised for his web performances and videos.